Interested In A Swimming Pool Remodel? Please Watch Our Tv Show,
To Understand How We Can Turn Your Outdated Pool Into A New Custom Superior Pool!
Let us turn your old pool into a new Superior Pool!
Already have a pool, but don’t quite love it anymore? It might be showing signs of age with stains and cracks. Maybe the pool tile is outdated, and needing an update. Has your lifestyle changed, and you would like to change your pool to fit? Let Superior Pools of SW Florida breathe new life into your pool and help you fall in love with your backyard once more.
Enhancing your outside oasis is as simple as changing a few surfaces. Pool remodeling can make your backyard feel brand new again by doing a full pool replaster, updating the decking, and replacing the pool coping. We also install a free upgrade pebble finish in all our new pools and remodels. Our inhouse staff, some of the industry’s most experienced craftsmen, use only the highest quality materials. We strive to use innovation and creativity to provide a solution for your pool.
Once pool renovation is underway, the process is quick and easy, disturbing your household as little as possible. While we renovate, we will take the time to assess the technology running your pool. It is important to make sure the equipment filtering, cleaning, and heating the pool is running efficiently. The new generations of pool tech are designed to help make pool maintenance easier, while conserving cost and energy. During renovations, Superior Pools installs state of the art equipment so you spend less time cleaning the pool and more time relaxing in it.
Call us today for a free quote and to discuss your design ideas. We are delighted to peruse our portfolio with you and provide references upon request.
Look below to view our gallery of recent remodel projects.
- Silver Travertine / 24″ x 24″ Stacked Running Bond
- 10″ Pool Beam w/ 12″ x 24″ Silver Travertine Coping
- Pool Waterline, +12″ Raised Beam and both +18″ Raised Columns Tile: Artistry in Mosaics Watercolor Series Caribbean Blue 1″ x 2″ (Glass)
- Spa Tile: Artistry in Mosaics Watercolor Series Caribbean Blue Mixed (Glass)
- Stonescapes Aqua Blue w/ Abalone Shell
- Complete Removal of Existing Concrete Pool, Spa, Paver Deck, Screen Enclosure, and Pool Equipment
- Champagne Style Spa Raised +18″ Above Sun Shelf (+9″ Above Pool Beam)
- Two +18″ Raised Columns w/ 30″ x 10″ Concrete Fire Bowls w/ Electronics Ignition (Grey w/ Champagne Color Glass) and Burning Bush Fire Art (Outdoor Plus)
- +12″ Raised Beam/Wall Behind Pool Beam (Step Effect)
- Two Sun Shelfs Each Holding Two Pentair Cascade LED Bubblers
- Extended Steps and Bench Seating
- Entire Screen Enclosure Finished in Picture Windows (44′ in Rear)
- 2nd VS Pentair Pump to Run Water Features
- Brand New Heliocol Solar System to Replace Existing Unit